PL Taylor Electrical Services Ltd is committed to reducing its environmental impact and adopts best environmental management practices.
Our objectives are to:
- comply with environmental legislation;
- take responsibility for solving the company’s environmental problems;
- use products that minimise environmental impact;
- conserve natural resources through the minimisation of waste, and reclaim reusable materials;
- manage resources to save energy and water;
- promote reuse and recycling;
- integrate environmental criteria into purchasing goods and services, where possible;
- review environmental performance on a regular basis;
- train staff and make them aware of environmental issues.
We are aware that our operations can have an impact on the environment and we are therefore committed to:
- increasing the positive environmental impact and seeking to reduce the negative environmental impact of our operations wherever possible;
- complying with legislative and ethical standards concerning care of the environment;
- sourcing and supplying products with low environmental impact wherever possible;
- defining the methods for identification, control, and disposal of products that have special handling and waste treatment needs;
- continual environmental improvement in respect of the products we sell, our internal use of resources and prevention of pollution.
Enquiries about any aspect of these environmental policies should be referred to our office.
PL Taylor Electrical Services holds the following waste carrier’s licences:
Environment Agency Registration Number – AEA/794594