Health and Safety Policy
PL Taylor Electrical Services Ltd complies with all current Health & Safety Legislation and Codes of Practice and takes all necessary measures to ensure high standards of health and safety, and welfare at work, for employees, appointed sub-contractors and other people that may be affected by our works.
Our in-house Health & Safety Officer is responsible for the review, upkeep, and implementation of our Health & Safety policy and procedures.
By following stringent procedures, undertaking staff training and monitoring and continuously reviewing our work activities, we ensure that our clients’ projects run smoothly and safely.
Our policies and procedures include the following requirements:
- fully trained and competent staff;
- regular on-site safety audits and review of safety plans;
- the undertaking of risk assessment and the control of hazards and risks in the workplace;
- the undertaking of safety inductions and toolbox talks;
- good welfare and site facilities;
- provision and maintenance of appropriate plant and equipment required to work safely.